We’re looking for concerned citizens in the Iroquois River Watershed to help us protect and restore the Iroquois River and its surrounding waterways.
Join us on a float trip or one of the many field days and workshops throughout the year.
Contact us to find out how to get involved.
What is in it for you?
- Be a voice for citizens of your community
- Have the satisfaction of helping to protect and restore our waters
- Be recognized as a community leader
- Learn more about water resource protection and restoration
- Contribute your unique knowledge and skills
- Meet and work with great folks
- HAVE A LOT OF FUN