Connecting people for watershed improvement to ensure an ecological and economically healthy Iroquois River watershed for today and generations to come.
Quotes from watershed meetings and public outreach qoutes
- Develop and implement a watershed plan
- Delist streams from IDEM’s 303d impaired waterway list
- Identify priority and critical areas
- Get additional funds for ongoing improvement projects
- Address contributing sources of bacteria, nutrients and sediment loading
- Identify where water quality improvement efforts should be placed
- Educate to encourage implementation of best management practices
- Promote and implement conservation practices
- Facilitate partnerships among all stakeholders in the watershed.